This heavy duty Roller Mill has full electroplated, zinc corrosion protection for long lasting reliability; commercial grade heavy-duty magnetic protection to remove all magnetic objects; case hardening, high carbon solid rollers for long lasting durability; spring-loaded rollers for solid object protection, a generous hopper capacity, and easily adjusted roller clearance for fine-tuning of feed sample (no tools required).
Easily accessible grease points provide easy maintenance, and Double B section belts, with cast iron taper lock pulleys, allow for a smooth, quiet and low maintenance operation. Can be customized with a large capacity hopper extension kit for standard hopper, low line hopper top for direct under-silo placement, electronic controls, and custom built solid or flexible in feed and out feed augers.
- Heavy duty construction with full electroplated zinc corrosion protection for long lasting reliability
- Generous hopper capacity
- Commercial grade heavy duty magnetic protection to remove all magnetic objects
- Case Hardened high carbon solid rollers for long lasting durability
- Spring loaded rollers for solid object protection
- Easily adjusted roller clearance for fine tuning of feed sample (No tools required)
- Double B section belts with cast iron taper lock pulleys for smooth, quiet and low maintenance operation
- Easily accessible grease points for ease of maintenance
- All pulley’s fitted standard with taper lock centres
- Rolls can be easily and quickly removed on site (1/2hr)
- Simple grain flow adjustment slide
- The all belt drive feature makes this the quietest and smoothest running roller mill available
- Spring release action on rolls allows hard foreign material to pass through by spreading the rolls then forcing the rolls back to true setting, with minimum damage to rolls
Options to suit individual customer requirements:
- Large capacity hopper extension kit for standard hopper
- Low line hopper top for direct under silo placement
- Electronic controls to suit all requirements
- Custom built solid or flexible in feed and out feed augers to suit all requirements
When it comes to making decisions about feeding, you’ll want to know that the system you choose can do it all.
Whether it’s a particular feeding requirement or a complete feeding system, Feedmaster has the right solution for you.